Sunday 1 February 2015

HLS February Sketch Challenge

Well! Here we are already into February! Time flies when you are having fun.

Over at Happy Little Stampers we have a brand new sketch for you to play with -


Here is my DT card -




I used Stampin' Up products for this card - Gorgeous Grunge stamps, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, En Francais stamp, Express Yourself stamps and embossing powder.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!


I would like to enter my card at

Time Out Challenges - Valentines Day with the option of Hearts


Thanks so much for looking xx




9 comments:

  1. I love this card, Kylie! A perfect Valentine and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of grunge and the elegance of the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Time out

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts really pop against the grungy stamps and white background - great design! Great to see you over at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....THUD! You've rendered me speechless with this card, Kylie. Completely speechless! Apparently, I'm in love...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love how your hearts pop with your soft grey grunge stamped background. Simply beautiful for your great sketch. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love the grungy background that you made for the hearts! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool design Kylie. Love how you've combined the grunge stamps in soft gray behind you elegant hearts ... great contrast. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So romantic, Kylie ... the grungy grey background is a fabulous foil for those stylish hearts! Thanks, once again, for joining us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful card Kylie! I love the grungy, romantic feel! I'm late commenting on the cards of our Valentine's Day Challenge but better late than never... This surely is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.