Thursday 5 February 2015

CASE me at Time Out!

Hi there everyone! 

I am so excited because I was asked by Sandie from Time Out Challenges to create a card to be CASED for their challenge today.

I decided to create something that had pretty colours and a bit of embossing. With Valentine's coming up, I'm sure you could do a bit of 'reworking' to create something for that special someone.


Here is my card -



The stamps and their coordinating dies are from SU - Flower Patch & Flower Fair Framelits.

The tag is from Lil' Inkers. 

I embossed half of the bottom panel with a SU Stripes folder and then scored the 3 lines with my Simply Scored. 

Keeping with my crafty new year resolution (to decorate the inside of my cards), I have added a layer of pink and then white cardstock on the inside. 

I hope you can find the time to play along over at Time Out. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Thanks so much for looking xx

16 comments:

  1. So excited you are joiniing us at TIME OUT, this card has so much to inspire, I love the combo of red and pink and still adore that emboosing folder, thanks for being our star xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the white space with a pop of red and pink - very pretty and girly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed case-ing your card Kylie it's so elegant and feminine with lots of are texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kylie, I don't even know , if I can case this card ;) but will surely play...just to case your stunning beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kylie, so pretty and clean. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Kylie, congrats on being cased! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had so much for casing your gorgeous card Kylie! Love the pops of pink against the crisp white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty CAS creation! Love the embossing with gorgeous bloom in pink and red combo, try to case it! Very much inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design, with a wonderful colour scheme and combination of elements (embossing, polka dots, florals) that go together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being CASE'd Kylie, a beautiful card. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic inspiration for us to CASE, Kylie ... crisp and fresh and so beautifully spring like! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being CASE'd, Kylie! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful flowers and I love the embossed panel...Stunning work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one stunning card! Such a cool idea, to only emboss half of the card! I think I have to CASE you here:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrat on being our inspiration this week at Time Out Kylie - your card is just beautiful and I couldn't wait to play along this week! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your fresh bright colours and dimensional flowers. Well done for decorating the inside - soething I never do - but you can see it on the photo and it really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boy, every time I see your card I think it is a gorgeous one! And everytime before I had cased it I thought "How can I do that?" Great how you can think that a card is perfect but totally not your style... Well I let you take me out of my comfy-zone and do you know what? I got inspired after doing that... So thanks for being our guest designer at time out and I will keep on enjoying your cards! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.