Monday 1 September 2014

Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone, over at Happy Little Stampers there is a monthly sketch challenge for you to play along with. 


Here it is -



and here is my card -



I have used Inspired by StampingCherish.

The red pearl in the middle was coloured using an alcohol marker.


Pop on over to Happy Little Stampers to join in and be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate from




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

CAS on Sunday - Black/White and one other colour
Marks Finest Paper - Use a silhouette


Thanks so much for looking xx


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card, Kylie! That pop of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch. Thinking cap on! And this is a stunning card, I love how the tree goes off the edge and that one red dot just pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image , this is a lovely card Thanks for sharing at MFP...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,hi, love your card that pop of red is great. Thanks for sharing this over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.