Wednesday 8 January 2014

ATSM is back for 2014!

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2014.  We have our first challenge of the year over at the Addicted to Stamps and More blog starting right now. 

We are kicking off with our 

MAKE YOUR MARK challenge.


Here is my DT card -





This is a very masculine card as it is for my step-father who turns fifty this month. I have actually scheduled this post as I am travelling home to Canberra for the party. So the birthday boy will have received this card before this post goes live. 

I have used a base of Chocolate Chip card stock and layers of Very Vanilla for my triple time stamping card. I went wild with my Gorgeous Grunge set (SU) and used the brown range of markers from SU directly onto my stamps. 

The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases set (SU).

The little '50' that you see if from a gorgeous little set that my dad found on ebay and bought for me, They are tiny little stamps in a wooden box - very cute and antiquey looking.


We have a wonderful sponsor this week over at the challenge blog -


Deedee is offering 3 digi sets of the winner's choice.


Pop on over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

We also have a guest designer this week - you will love Gemma's card!! Welcome Gemma!!

I would love to enter this card into the Technique Time Tuesday Challenge where they want to see your Triple Time Stamping cards.


Thanks so much for looking xx

25 comments:

  1. Wow Kylie!!! Love the grunge and layered effect you created, hope ur trip is going great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie. Love the grunge stamp paired with the washi tape - so fun!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this guy card - great colours and the grunge stamps are perfect. I do like this triple stamping effect too. I'm sure your step-dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with your grungy masculine card Kylie - per Fabulous-ness!! Love the colors and the triple time stamping effect too. Enjoy your family! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you all back. That's a rather fabulous card my mate marmite. Great stamping.
    Not sure where you are but if you are still with your family have a great time.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a major fan of the grunge look so this really bits the spot for me and how sweet your Dad got you this set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card, Kylie! I love the stamps and colors you used. I find masculine cards so diffficult but this has inspired me how to make a card for my colleague who turns 50 soon! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is fantastic Kylie, love the colours and loving the all that stamping too...Hope you have a FABulous time and thank you for having me on your team for the next couple of weeks, i feel very honoured!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the masculine feel of this and all the fun inky images! This is amazing, Kylie! Thanks for joining us at TTT--hope you join us again SOON! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really has the wow factor, Kylie! Fabulous stamping and techniques, an awesome mens card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great mans card, love the splodges. Hope the party goes well and thank you for sharing the card with us at TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Kylie - I got this set at Convention last year so I may just have to CASE this! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the splatters of colors and the layering! Very cool card! I am sure he is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kylie! What a great masculine card with the grunge Triple Time Stamping! I love how those stamps worked for this technique! Thanks for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! That's really a great card, Kylie.. Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of the layers on your card! The browns look fantastic. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I am always looking for new ways to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kylie. What a great, grungy men's card! Love it. Hope you had a great time in Canberra. Have a lovely day. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kylie, thank you for this inspiration! What an awesome card design for a guy!! I'm sure he loved it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just a fab male card. I hope you all enjoyed the party. Kim Techinique Time Tuesday GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card! It looks like it was so much fun to make! The splatters are so cool! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE SU's Gorgeous Grunge set. And this card is fabulous. What a great guy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great grunge card. You did an Awesome job with the triple stamping and the card is perfect for a man. Thanks for playing along with us this month at TTT - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool Card! Perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this gorgeous card!!! Lots of great textures & fun layers! Thanks for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. One of my fave sets at the moment and you really rocked it with this one, sure you step-father will love it. Great use of the triple stamping, thanks for playing at TTT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.