Saturday 18 January 2014

ATCAS Challenge #30

Hi there everyone. I am back today with the latest ATCAS challenge.

Here is the code word that was chosen by the amazing Shana -


Take the code word and use it for your inspiration while keeping everything Clean and Simple!


Here is my DT card -




I decided to use my butterflies to represent our code word.

I have used SU's Natural Composition Paper which was a gift from Stalker #1 (Phillipa). It is such a beautiful cardstock! I have used a stamp from the Flowering Flourishes set (SU), inked with Chocolate Chip. The butterflies are from the Papillon Potpourri set (SU) and inked with Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush. The sentiment is from the Simply Sketched set (SU). 

It's time now that I also bid a fond farewell to DT member, Christine. See you around blogland, girl, I will miss you here at ATCAS xx


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is -


with a fabulous prize of 3 digi sets from her store.


Pop on over to the challenge blog for wonderful inspiration by the DT.

Thanks so much for looking xx

16 comments:

  1. I love this Kylie......the card stock is just fab-have you stamped the lines on it? The bright blue of the butterflies is a perfect match, it really makes them pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous card Kylie, I love the Card stock choice. A really striking card.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kylie.......kraft and blue are just made for each other - beautiful! We're all going to miss Christine but am sure we will see more of her beautiful creations in blogland.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pearls are the perfect touch~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love the colors together ... and the lines combined with the flourish. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this, Kylie! I have that composition paper and I never know what to do with it. Now I have something beautiful to CASE! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie this is such a beautiful and elegant card, understated and very classy love those lines at the side and the butterflies are magical.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous gorgeous design Kylie - the flourish stamp is one of my SU faves and I LOVE how you combined it with the beautiful butterflies.
    Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simplicity at its best, a gorgeous creation, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie this is beautifully done - I love those butterflies and I love the color combination you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card. I love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card, I love that flourish on Kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly stunning!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course butterflies for new! (It took me a minute..!) I love the Natural Composition card stock for the card base Kylie and the butterflies are beautiful. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful and elegant, Kylie. I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kylie, this is gorgeous. I love the butterflies, they really look as though they are about to fly off the page. I also love the lines on the card base. Gorgeous
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.